Crafting Websites that Take Your Business to the Next Level
We create custom websites tailored to your brand.
Here’s some of what you can expect when partnering with Bold Media:
- Modern web design aligned with your businesses
- A responsive website on all devices
- The ability to update and manage content yourself
- Custom programming and solutions to special requests
The Process of Creating Your New Website
First, we need to learn about your business, customers, and goals.
We do this through questionnaires that ask about:
- Your unique selling proposition
- Target audience
- Website requirements
- and more
Second, after reviewing all the info you’ve provided us, we come up with a plan unique to you and your businesses needs. Together we go over the plan and make sure it’s exactly what you’re looking for.
We gather, create, and optimized all graphics and content from you and start designing your website. The static design will be email to you for approval and may need to go through a few revisions. Once a final design is approved, we will transform it into a live fully responsive website.
Lastly, this step is on-going and includes hosting your website. We offer hosting plans with various levels of involvement from us.
Our eCommerce solutions can be integrated seamlessly into your website. We use a robust, flexible, and proven software with many add-ons and plugins for fully customization. Learn more below:
- Unrestricted customization
- POS integrations available for most systems
- Built-in blogging for publishing great content and build a strong brand
- Embed products, checkout and more on any page
- Customize for your location by setting the currency, language and measurement units that’s right for you
- Unlimited images and galleries
- Unlimited products
- Sell physical products that will ship to a customer, digital products they can download or any combination of the two.
- Add categories, tags and attributes to make products easier to find product ratings and reviews
- Offer any number of variations (like color, size, fabric and so on) for a product with the option to set prices, stock and images for each variation.
- Add and update product information like name, short description, regular and sale price, and more using a CSV file
- Allow customers to register and choose to automatically generate usernames and passwords, or not.
- Display a returning customer login reminder
- Enable guest checkout for those who don’t want to register
- Offer pain-free refunds to customers that can be managed directly in your WooCommerce dashboard.
- Track stock levels, hold stock after an order is cancelled, get notifications for low and out-of-stock items, hide out-of-stock items and more
- Add customer notes, edit stock manually, mark items you shipped, and manage the fulfillment process
- Send notifications to customers at critical stages, e.g., after they make a purchase or when their order is complete
- Give your team access to manage orders and view reports without making them an admin
- Give customers the option of pickup, local delivery or shipping
- Restrict options available based on customer location
- Set a flat shipping rate or define specific rates for different products, like extra charges for heavy products
- Offer free shipping for certain products or certain locations
- Carrier integrations (ex. InterShipper, UPS, USPS, FedEx or Canada Post)
- Securely accept major credit and debit cards
- Take payments via Stripe and PayPal. Accept credit cards, Direct Bank Transfer, checks or Cash on Delivery
- Manage all transactions from your store’s dashboard
- Increase conversion rates by allowing customers to pay you directly, without leaving your store.
- Auto-detect your customer’s address to make shipping and tax calculations simpler
- Show taxes based on your customer’s shipping address, billing address or your store’s base address
- Automatically calculate major country and state tax rates
More Important Features
Upload and Edit Content Yourself
We partner with you to make editing your website easier. Our simple interface requires little learning curve to grasp the needed concepts for updating content. We also offer free tutorial videos on how to upload and edit content yourself.
Optimized for All Devices
We guarantee your website will be responsive and optimized for any size device. We also but a large importance on mobile page load speed to decrease bounce rates.
Examples: Inverative maps, contact forms, subscription boxes linked to email management software, photo albums or carousels, page animations, etc.
Above and Beyond
Most clients have requirements that go beyond what is available in the basic website package. Come of these include: Image optimizing, page speed optimization, and business email syncing on desktop, laptop and mobile devices.