Always 100% optimized for all devices.
Your web site will be displayed appropriately on any size of screen including tablets and smartphones. You’ll have a team who responds quickly to any technical issues you may have, and will manage your site and updates continually. There are monthly costs for hosting, maintenance and updates for all websites. Your site will be created properly with meta-descriptions, site maps, testing, reCaptcha security, a favicon, and analytics.
- The Process
Creating Your Website
- Online Shop
Our eCommerce solutions can be integrated seamlessly into the Content Management System of your website. It is a robust, flexible, and proven software with many add-ons and plug-ins. Your registered users will be able to manage their account, shipping addresses, view order history and details, change currency and language.
- Unrestricted customization
- POS integrations available for most systems
- Built-in blogging for publishing great content and build a strong brand
- Embed products, checkout and more on any page
- Customize for your location by setting the currency, language and measurement units that’s right for you
- Unlimited images and galleries
- Unlimited products
- Sell physical products that will ship to a customer, digital products they can download or any combination of the two.
- Add categories, tags and attributes to make products easier to find product ratings and reviews
- Offer any number of variations (like color, size, fabric and so on) for a product with the option to set prices, stock and images for each variation.
- Add and update product information like name, short description, regular and sale price, and more using a CSV file
Customers and Order Management
- Allow customers to register and choose to automatically generate usernames and passwords, or not.
- Display a returning customer login reminder
- Enable guest checkout for those who don’t want to register
- Offer pain-free refunds to customers that can be managed directly in your WooCommerce dashboard.
- Track stock levels, hold stock after an order is cancelled, get notifications for low and out-of-stock items, hide out-of-stock items and more
- Add customer notes, edit stock manually, mark items you shipped, and manage the fulfillment process
- Send notifications to customers at critical stages, e.g., after they make a purchase or when their order is complete
- Give your team access to manage orders and view reports without making them an admin
- Give customers the option of pickup, local delivery or shipping
- Restrict options available based on customer location
- Set a flat shipping rate or define specific rates for different products, like extra charges for heavy products
- Offer free shipping for certain products or certain locations
- Carrier integrations (ex. InterShipper, UPS, USPS, FedEx or Canada Post)
- Securely accept major credit and debit cards
- Take payments via Stripe and PayPal. Accept credit cards, Direct Bank Transfer, checks or Cash on Delivery
- Manage all transactions from your store’s dashboard
- Increase conversion rates by allowing customers to pay you directly, without leaving your store.
- Auto-detect your customer’s address to make shipping and tax calculations simpler
- Show taxes based on your customer’s shipping address, billing address or your store’s base address
- Automatically calculate major country and state tax rates